The 3M Littmann Cardiology STC Stethoscope has a creatively ergonomic design that is easy to maneuver between auscultation sites. Cardiologists, internists, respiratory specialists and other medical professionals all depend on the superior quality of this innovative stethoscope to help them treat and diagnose adult patients.
What Are the Features of This Stethoscope?
This stethoscope offers a robust selection of features for ease of use and outstanding performance. Medical professionals prefer this stethoscope because of features such as:
- the balanced and precision chest-piece with an ergonomic design to move quickly between auscultation sites;
- a high acoustic performance to hear in a variety of settings including noisy and hectic environments;
- the unique soft-touch insert delivers a comfortable and secure grip in three or more hand positions with or without gloves;
- the tunable diaphragm puts low and high frequency sounds at the fingertips of the user with just a basic pressure change;
- a two-in-one tube design (dual lumen) that gets rid of the noise interference that can happen when two external tubes rub together; and
- the headset is anatomically accurate with an angled headset to carry sound right into the ear canal.
What Are the Benefits of This Stethoscope?
A large number of medical facilities depend on the 3M Littmann Cardiology STC Stethoscope because it is a top quality diagnostic tool. Medical professionals request these stethoscopes because of benefits that include:
- an ergonomically designed chest-piece that makes it possible to effortlessly move to different auscultation sites;
- the ability to have a secure grip in at least three hand positions, even without wearing gloves, because of the soft-touch insert;
- minimal noise interference because of the dual lumen that prevent two external tubes from rubbing together;
- the ability to make a simple pressure change to capture high and low frequency sounds due to the tunable diaphragm;
- the ability to hear in noisy places because of the angled headset channels and anatomically correct design that channels sound directly into the ear;
- resilient tubing so the stethoscope can be easily folded to tuck away in a pocket or other small space for medical professionals on-the-go;
- a non-chill diaphragm and rim that helps make medical examinations go more smoothly; and
- latex-free product and packaging that is safe to use on patients with allergies and sensitivities.
What and Who is This Stethoscope Good For?
Each stethoscope has a customized group of features that are designed to be beneficial in certain medical situations. This stethoscope is good for:
- medical professionals who need a stethoscope that is easy to maneuver and balance between various auscultation sites;
- times when high acoustic performance is required with the portable convenience of having a single-sided chest-piece;
- adult patients who are being treated by cardiologists, family medical providers, internists, respiratory professionals and more who need to identify, listen to and study cardiac sounds;
- medical professionals who must act quickly and need the ability to switch between diaphragm and bell modes with just a simple pressure change on the chest-piece;
- fast-moving medical professionals who appreciate resilient tubing that folds tightly to transport the stethoscope in a pocket;
- patients who need to avoid shocks or coldness appreciate the non-chill diaphragm and rim during medical checkups;
- allergy sensitive patients need this type of stethoscope because it is latex-free and comes in latex-free packaging; and
- medical office managers prefer a stethoscope made in the United States that comes complete with instructions as well as small and large ear-tips.
The 3M Littmann Cardiology STC Stethoscope offers the precision and inventive design medical professionals demand. It consistently delivers high acoustic sensitivity for impressive performance in a variety of common medical situations.