The 3M Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope has a unique design that is ideal for use on infant patients. Medical professionals and parents depend on the proper tools to monitor vital information about infant patients. A large number of medical personnel depend on the Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope to help take care of their youngest patients.
When nurses and doctors are monitoring infant patients, they want reliable tools to get the job done right. Many of them depend on the robust features offered by this stethoscope such as:
- the special design and uniquely sized two-sided chest-piece helps to properly assess and diagnose infant patients;
- the floating diaphragm and dual-sided chest-piece make it easy to hear high and low frequency sounds thanks to high acoustic sensitivity;
- the latex-free construction is perfect for use on allergy sensitive patients;
- the non-chill diaphragm and rim keep young patients comfortable and minimize the possibility of surprising them; and
- the design of the headset is anatomically angled to make contact with the path of the ear canal for improved listening.
Medical professionals depend on the 3M Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope to check their infant patients. It is a top pick for medical personnel because of the array of benefits it provides including:
- a high acoustic sensitivity thanks to the two sided chest-piece that ensures medical professionals can hear both low and high frequency sounds;
- the 1-inch floating diaphragm and ¾ inch bell are engineered to capture low and high frequencies;
- specially sized diaphragms make it ideal to listen to, study and identify body sounds such as the heart and lungs for accurate assessment of infant patients;
- it has resilient tubing that will retain its shape when folded tightly to make this infant stethoscope more portable;
- the patented Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Ear-tips form a snug acoustic seal to make listening easier;
- the headset has an anatomically correct design with a angle to channel sound and make it more comfortable to listen to body sounds;
- the diaphragm and rim have a non-chill design to keep infant patients comfortable during exams;
- the package and product are latex-free for use on patients with allergies;
- the unit conveniently comes with another pair of small ear-tips and instructions for proper use; and
- the infant stethoscope is made in the United States.
What and Who is This Stethoscope Good For?
This stethoscope is used by certain medical professionals to study and examine infant patients. This specially designed stethoscope is particularly good for:
- infants benefit from medical professionals who use the properly engineered stethoscope to examine them;
- the non-chill design is ideal for infant patients who could be unpleasantly surprised by a cold stethoscope;
- infant patients with latex allergies benefit from the latex-free product and packaging;
- the specially sized diaphragms are preferred by students and medical professionals who want to identify, listen to and study certain body sounds;
- nurses and pediatricians always have the proper device to monitor infant patients in routine and emergency situations; and
- the size and resilient tubing make this stethoscope an ideal choice for medical professionals on-the-go.
The 3M Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope has an innovative design that keeps precision and acoustic sensitivity in mind. These features are particularly important when medical professionals are diagnosing and treating infant patients. The box contains a stethoscope with a pair of large, firm ear-tips and instructions for ease of use in all situations.