The 3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope has a special design that is perfect for monitoring pediatric patients. Medical professionals and parents rely on quality tools to obtain essential information about pediatric patients. Many medical professionals prefer the reliability of this stethoscope to help them give the highest level of care to their young patients.
Doctors are nurses are called upon to monitor pediatric patients of all ages. It is crucial to have the right stethoscope to monitor pediatric patients from toddlers to teens. Medical personnel depend on the unique features provided by this stethoscope including:
- the dual-sided chest-piece and floating diaphragm offer an impressive level of acoustic sensitivity to enable medical personnel to listen to high frequency sounds and low (bell) frequency sounds;
- the custom design and size of the dual-sided chest-piece makes this stethoscope an ideal choice for pediatric patients;
- the headset is anatomically designed to have the proper angle to conveniently meet the path of the ear canal;
- the latex-free materials make this stethoscope suitable to use on patients with allergies or sensitivities; and
- the non-chill diaphragm and rim ensure optimum patient comfort and minimize the surprise when the stethoscope is used to monitor certain vitals.
All types of medical professionals use the 3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope to check their young patients. This stethoscope is a leading choice for doctors, nurses and medical facilities because of the many benefits it offers such as:
- the ability to choose from 10 different sizes to use on pediatric patients of all ages and sizes in various circumstances;
- the specially sized diaphragm makes it easy to identify, listen to and study body sounds to help assess and diagnose pediatric patients;
- the dual-sided chest-piece makes it easier to heart high and low frequency sounds, even in noisy medical environments;
- the resilient tubing can be tightly folded yet retains it shape when the stethoscope is carried around in a pocket;
- the cutting edge Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Ear-tips create a tight acoustic seal to help shut out unnecessary sounds so medical professionals can focus on the important ones;
- the anatomically correct headset has an angle to channel sound and make the wearer more comfortable when listening to and monitoring body sounds;
- the non-chill diaphragm and rim offer the highest level of comfort to pediatric patients without the unwanted surprise of a sudden chill;
- the product and its packaging are latex-free for use on patients who might have allergies; and
- the stethoscope is made in the United States and comes with instructions as well as an alternative pair of small ear-tips.
What and Who Is This Stethoscope Good For?
This stethoscope is a popular choice for medical professionals who examine pediatric patients. This thoughtfully designed stethoscope is good for:
- pediatric patients benefit from medical professionals who use the right stethoscope to monitor and diagnose them;
- pediatric patients are less surprised and anxious when a medical professional uses a stethoscope with a non-chill rim and diaphragm;
- pediatric patients with allergies to latex have no problems thanks to a latex-free product with latex-free packaging;
- the diaphragm is the proper size to help students study body sounds and medical professionals who need to identify, listen to and study the heart, lungs and other body sounds;
- pediatricians, nurses and emergency personnel have the right device on-hand to monitor pediatric patients in emergency and routine circumstances; and the resilient tubing and convenient size make this Littmann stethoscope portable for optimum convenience when a medical professional is on-the-go.
the resilient tubing and convenient size make this Littmann stethoscope portable for optimum convenience when a medical professional is on-the-go.
The 3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope has the proper design to deliver the best possible performance. Acoustic sensitivity, latex-free materials and a non-chill design are several reasons why physicians and medical students depend on this stethoscope to monitor pediatric patients.