A wide range of medical professionals have come to depend on the 3M Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope for its high acoustic sensitivity and compact design. A stethoscope is a basic tool medical professionals need to assess the general condition of a patient. Consider what makes this stethoscope stand out from other similar brands.
Features 3M Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope
Nurses, EMT’s and other medical professionals carefully assess the general features of a stethoscope before making a final choice. Features of this stethoscope include:
- a dual-sided chest-piece provides high acoustic sensitivity in a compact and durable design for rugged dependability with versatile auscultation;
- a pressure change that is applied to the tunable diaphragm to hear both high and low frequency sounds without the hassle of having to turn over the chest-piece;
- a headset that is anatomically designed to fit into the path of the ear canal for optimal listening ability;
- a non-chill diaphragm and rim to keep patients more comfortable during exams; and
- construction with latex-free materials to ensure it is suitable to use on patients who have allergies.
Benefits 3M Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope
Medical professionals rely on the 3M Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope because it delivers quality performance when they need it most. Consider the benefits of this dependable stethoscope:
- high acoustic sensitivity through a stainless steel, dual-sided chest-piece make it possible for medical professionals to hear body sounds in almost any environment;
- one side of this stethoscope has a tunable diaphragm to hear low and high frequency sounds while the other side is a traditional bell;
- users just apply slight pressure to listen in diaphragm mode so there is no need to remove, index and replace for same-site auscultation;
- users can simply place the diaphragm on the surface to hear in bell mode;
- resilient tubing folds easily make this stethoscope fit into a medical professional’s pocket for convenient portability;
- snap tight soft-sealing ear-tips create an acoustic seal to capture every sound;
- a non-chill diaphragm and rim means patients are never surprised by a cold stethoscope;
- the stethoscope and packaging are latex-free for use on sensitive patients; and
- the stethoscope is made in the United States and comes with a three-year warranty as well as instructions and an alternative pair of small ear-tips.
What and Who is This Stethoscope Good For?
There are various stethoscopes created for a myriad of purposes. This stethoscope is particularly useful for:
- medical students who are studying body sounds such as the heart and lungs benefit from the high acoustic sensitivity;
- EMT/EMS workers, nurses and medical assistants appreciate the floating diaphragm with superior acoustics and a dual-sided chest-piece for ease of use in all types of medical situations;
- medical professionals on-the-go prefer the resilient tubing that folds tightly for optimum pocket portability;
- medical professionals working in a noisy or hectic environment can hear essential body sounds because of the specially designed ear-tips that form an effective acoustic seal;
- medical facility managers have peace of mind with detailed instructions and a reassuring three-year warranty;
- patients with allergies have no problems because of the latex-free design and packaging; and
- patients who could be surprised by chilly temperatures appreciate the non-chill diaphragm and rim for optimum comfort.
The 3M Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope is a superior quality diagnostic tool used by students, physicians and other medical professionals. The inventive design and exceptional performance make this stethoscope a preferred choice. It is compact and durable to stand up to the daily demands faced by medical professionals.