The 3M Littmann Lightweight II SE Stethoscope is lightweight with a clear, acoustic response medical professionals can rely on. An array of features make this simple yet effective stethoscope a top choice. It offers both reliability and comfort for the benefit of medical professionals and patients. From its tear-drop shape to the design of the headset, this stethoscope is made with convenience in mind.
Features 3M Littmann Lightweight II SE Stethoscope
Medical professionals want an affordable stethoscope with features they can depend on. This stethoscope offers:
- clear and reliable acoustic response that is easy to detect on-the-spot;
- lightweight to make it portable to carry or wear around the neck;
- tunable diaphragm that responds with a simple pressure change to catch both high and low-frequency sounds;
- the thoughtful tear-drop shapes makes it a breeze to fit this stethoscope under a blood pressure cuff;
- the headset is anatomically designed with an angle that meets the path of the ear canal; and
- the rim and diaphragm resist chill to make patients feel more comfortable.
Benefits 3M Littmann Lightweight II SE Stethoscope
Medical professionals expect a stethoscope will deliver certain benefits to ensure they can accomplish basic tasks with ease. Benefits of the 3M Littmann Lightweight II SE Stethoscope include:
- the unique tear-drop shape makes it simpler to navigate around bandages and blood pressure cuffs;
- this lightweight stethoscope is portable to make it easier to work with;
- tunable diaphragm technology provides clear acoustics that save time and offer greater versatility;
- a basic pressure change on the chest-piece makes it possible to seamlessly switch between diaphragm and bell modes;
- the design eliminates the need to remove, index and replace for auscultation at the same site;
- has resilient tubing to fold tightly for placement in a pocket yet retains its shape;
- Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Ear-tips help to create an acoustic seal;
- medical practitioners appreciate an anatomically correct headset with an angled design for reliable and comfortable listening;
- a non-chill diaphragm and rid to avoid surprising patients with a chilly stethoscope;
- the package and product are latex-free for those who are sensitive to latex; and
- the stethoscope is made in the USA.
What and Who is This Stethoscope Good For?
Certain medical professionals prefer this stethoscope because of its useful features. Consider who and what this specially designed stethoscope is good for:
- the clear and reliable acoustic response and lightweight design make this stethoscope perfect for entry-level medical students and professionals;
- designed to monitor physical assessment and blood pressure in adult patients;
- the tunable diaphragm makes this a good choice for certified nursing assistants, medical assistants and nursing students as well as licensed
- practical nurses, licensed vocational nurses and EMT/EMS professionals;
- perfect to use on patients who need optimum comfort because of the non-chill diaphragm and rim;
- offers accurate results with soft-sealed ear-tips and an angled headset design to better hear the results;
- the unusual tear-drop shape makes it a viable instrument to use on patients with bandages or those who are wearing blood pressure cuffs;
- this stethoscope offers superior ease of use for those who are in time-sensitive medical positions; and
- resilient tubing that retains its shape is a great feature for medical professionals who need a portable stethoscope.
The basic yet dynamic design of the 3M Littmann Lightweight II SE Stethoscope makes it perfect choice for many medical professional including nursing students, medical assistants and EMT workers. Portable and reliable, this stethoscope provides quality results without the hassles of using heavier or more cumbersome equipment.