The 3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope is convenient with a single-sided master chest-piece and superior acoustic sensitivity. Students, emergency room nurses and veterinarians all recommend this precision diagnostic tool. This stethoscope consistently delivers superior quality in a variety of medical settings.
For over a century, 3M has been devoted to offering the latest innovations and technology to help customers achieve their goals. This stethoscope provides an impressive array of features medical professionals prefer including:
- an award-winning ergonomic design for ease of use and portability in a variety of medical situations;
- superior acoustic sensitivity to hear in nearly any setting with reliable diagnostic performance medical professionals can rely on;
- an anatomically designed headset with an angle to meet the path of the user’s ear canal to make listening easier;
- the non-chill diaphragm and rim makes patients feel comfortable even when they are in a chilly room; and
- the latex-free materials used to make this stethoscope are ideal to use on allergy sensitive patients.
A stethoscope is a key investment for medical students and professionals. They expect top performance to help them deliver the highest level of service to patients. This is why they want the type of benefits provided by the 3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope such as:
- the ability to detect, listen to and study body sounds such as the heart and lungs to help assess and diagnose patients;
- an easy-to-use tunable diaphragm with incredible acoustic sensitivity so medical professionals can hear in noisy places;
- the simplicity of a pressure change on the chest-piece to switch between diaphragm and bell mode which eliminates removing, indexing and replacing on the same site;
- pliable tubing that can be folded to fit right into the pocket of a fast-moving medical professional;
- an acoustic seal created by the patented Snap Tight Soft-Sealing ear-tips to hear body sounds better;
- a specially designed headset that fits into the ear on an angle to properly channel sound during medical exams;
- comfort for medical providers with enhanced listening abilities as well as comfort for patients with a non-chill rim and diaphragm;
- latex-free packaging and product make it possible to use this stethoscope on allergy sensitive patients; and
- a product made in the United States that comes with instructions and another pair of small ear-tips to have an extra on hand.
What and Who is This Stethoscope Good For?
This versatile stethoscope is good for many different types of medical professionals and purposes. Consider who and what this classic stethoscope is good for:
- students who need a reliable stethoscope with excellent acoustic sensitivity to study body sounds including the lung and heart;
- medical professionals on-the-go who must have a versatile stethoscope with time-saving conveniences;
- patients with allergies who appreciate a latex-free stethoscope that comes in latex-free packaging;
- medical professionals such as nurses, EMT’s and veterinarians who work in loud environments because the angled headset design with unique ear-tips forms a notable acoustic seal;
- patients who dread the cold feel of a stethoscope as this one has a non-chill rim and diaphragm; and
- medical office managers who prefer a product with instructions and an extra pair of ear-tips that is made in the USA.
The 3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope is ideal for physical assessment and diagnosis of all kinds of patients. Its durable design and reliability are suitable for emergency rooms, veterinary hospitals and other medical facilities.